Friday, August 5, 2011

Finally, the end of a "it could of been better summer" 2011.

Summer 2011 was something else. It was filled with several miscellaneous emotions in which, for some weird reason, I can't describe.  I must admit, I did things out of my comfort zone...I guess the only thing I can say now is that I learned from my mistakes. Blehh. I'll just stick with this cliche saying, "everything happens for a reason" right? Cause I'm really hoping it really did based on the outcome.

Anyhow, since summer is almost over, I came to the conclusion that I'm really going to miss high school :/ I honestly thought I wasn't going to miss it one bit BUT I was wrong.  I'm already getting all mopey and what not when I see all the fb posts about going back to school. Oh well, life goes on but I'm pretty stoked about going to college even though it wasn't what I was planning. extra bleehhh!  I'm so devastated and proud at the same time to see one of my best friends leave to college in St. Antonio, TX.  AHH, I'm going to miss her terribly but who am I to stop her from becoming a successful woman! 

I'm really hoping for a wayyy better summer next year but we'll see what happens.  For now, sayonara! :)            

No comments:

Post a Comment