Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm Obsessed!!

Hello beautiful people!  I'ts been a while since I've actually posted anything on here but hey, here's this one!  I'm going to show you a couple of things I'm currently obsessed with right now and that I find myself rigorously using mostly everyday.   

I'm pretty sure everyone and their mommas  has this palette. I mean, who wouldn't want to have it? Well, I've been wanting  UD Naked Palette FOREVER now and guess who got it for Christmas? Yeah, THIS GIRL. lol. I just love the fact that it has all neutrals cause you can obviously use it for simple everyday look.
When I got the Naked Palette it came with as sample Primer Potion From UD.  I had the UD Primer Potion in Eden and I though it was pretty good..until I used this one. I absolutely love this one way better.  It's a definite must have!!
Oh goodness, I don't know how I lived all my life without wearing liquid eyeliner.  I would always use pencil eyeliner until I finally decided to branch out and try something different.  I'm completely in love with the Maybelline Line Stilleto!

My last obsessions are the Revlon Lip Butters. OMG, if you watch any Youtube beauty gurus, you know how they all  rant, rant, and rant about these things!  So after seeing all these videos on them, I finally bought some. I got the 050 Berry Smoothie which is my favorite of the two and 010 in Raspberry Pie. Although it's more of tinted lip balm than a lipstick, you should definitely try them!



So yeah, just a quick post about my current obsessions.  Until next time! 
-Cynthia







4 comments:

  1. This is funny because I use ALL of those products you mentioned above and am also obsessed with them!! No joke, and I totally got the Naked palette around Xmas time too! ha! I have to try those Lip Butter colors, I don't have those particular two! :) Great post, totally agree!!
    - Chelsey
    polishgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Revlon Lip Butters!! Creme Brulee is my favorite!!

    Diary of a Short Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one is a lot of people's favs. I must try it! Btw, thanks for leaving a comment!

      Delete