Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Cray Cray Over Metallics?

 It's that time of year where you see a lot of metallics around everywhere and lately I've found myself buying a lot of things from clothes to nail polishes (as seen below). 

 So, when they opened the H&M at AZ Mills, I went to check it out and found this cute blue pullover that I fell in love with.  It's slightly cropped from the front and has an exposed zipper in the back.  Sadly, I haven't had a chance to wear it just yet but i'm planning on it!  I'm thinking about incorporating this into my Christmas outfit but we'll see...   
    
When I went to Target, I saw these nail polished from Nicole by O.P.I.  They're the "texture coat" ones but pretty much the same as the crackle by Sally Hanson.  They had a couple of different colors but these were my favorite ones.  I have yet to try them out with all my finals going on but since I'm finally done with that, I'll definitely test them out and hopefully do a post.  


No comments:

Post a Comment