Thursday, July 26, 2012

DIY: Bracelet Holder + nails of the day






     





 What you'll need:

  • CD holder 
  • Cardboard paper roll 
  • Spray paint (whichever color you prefer)
  • Glue gun 
So as you can see in first picture, that is how I used to store all of my arm candy.  Yeah, it was about to overflow so I decided to make something that can easily hold a fair amount of bracelets.  I opted to make something that you can easily find around the house and it was definitely easy to make.  So first of all, you spray paint the CD holder and the cardboard paper roll with which ever color you desire.  Make sure you're somewhere ventilated for health purposes.  Leave them to dry for a good couple of hours outside.  After they are fully dry, it you want, you can cut it to whatever length you want.  Then,  get your glue gun or super glue and glue the bottom to the CD holder.  Let that dry for a couple of hours as well.  Finally, you can put all of your bracelets and have an easy way to store them.  Hope you guys try this simple DYI :)
See ya' Later,
Cynthiaxoxo       

P.S
I just wanted to show you my recent nails.  It's Essie's Eternal Optimist and a simple black nail polish to create my funky looking flower.  



















No comments:

Post a Comment