Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Nights

So I got 3 days off from work this week and I've been super lazy but I actually did something today.  Yes, indeed I did. I actually hung out with my best friend and had a corny dinner and movie date with her.  Oh man, ever since I started working I feel like I've been deprived from everything and everyone and it felt nice going out into the real world and just hand out and talk.  I also went to Hooters for the very first time...what a shocker, of course, since I live under a rock. HA HA.  It was pretty decent, I guess.  We ended up watching Ted which I was waiting to watch forever! It was simply Hilarious! A definite must watch.  Overall, a great evening. Omg, I also forgot to mention that I actually got the guts to finally buy the Unif Hellraisers! I've been wanting these for about a year already and I finally ordered them as a gift to myself.  I'm pretty excited and should arrive on Friday.  I'll most like post about it 'til them so for now, see ya' later!


No comments:

Post a Comment