Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Christmas Wishlist: 2011

My Christmas Wishlist: 2011

My Christmas Wishlist: 2011 by crod602 featuring studded shoes

Since we're in the month of December,as of today, I was inspired by TheStlylePlaylist's wishlist blog post and decided to make my own!  I absolutely love this time of the year and the feeling of it.  Everyone tends to be more happier than usual and seem to put all problems aside.  Anyways, here's my own wishlist that I created.  Some of these items are waaaaaaay out of my price range but hey, a girl can dream; right? LOL.

Let's start from top to bottom:
First row-H&M wedges,  Minnetonka moccasins, and the incredibly amazing Unif hellraiser spiked loafers.

Second row- Marc by Marc Jacobs watch, Urban Decay Naked Palette, Nars Blush, O.P.I nail polish in Diva of Geneva, Mac lipstick, and a leopard scarf.

Third row- Elton John: Greatest Hits, red coat, curling wand, makeup brushes, and a black shoulder bag.

I definitely know I'm not going to get all these items that I want but like I said before, a girl can dream!

Happy Holidays,
Cynthia xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment