Saturday, December 3, 2011

Steve Madden: Madee "Dupes"

As soon as these lovely bad boys (Pictures one and three: Steve Madden: Madee) came out, I definitely wanted a pair.  The price was reasonable but at the time I couldn't bare to spend over a hundred dollars on them.  A while back ago, I came across a pair that looked similar at Charlotte Russe (Pictures two and four) so I didn't think twice about buying them.  They were only about $20 each so I bought the leopard and grey ones.  They obviously don't look exactly the same but are similar.  The quality is ok and as soon as you break them in, which only took a couple days, they're extremely comfortable.  If you don't want to spend $100 I would recommend them.

(Steve Madden: Madee)  
(Charlotte Russe)



(Steve Madden: Madee)

(Charlotte Russe)


-Hasta Luego,
Cynthia xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment