Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Top Favorite Nail Polishes for Winter

So I've been wanting to show you guys my top favorite nail polishes that I use during the winter but I been putting it aside until now.  I was on youtube and Jenn from clothesencounters made a video on her favorites so I remembered and picked mine out.  Hope you enjoy and let's get started!


Left: NYC-Park Ave Middle: Forever 21- Rude( it smells like Ginger too) Right: Concrete Gray
I love these colors cause they're so versatile and go with mostly everything. 

Left: Firework Right: Forever 21-Silver
This winter is pretty much about sequins, shimmer, and glitter.   

Left: Forever 21-Silver Middle: NYC-Chelsea Right: Forever 21-Indigo
Another big hit for this winter are the metallic colors.


1.) Sally Heansen-Pat on the Black 2.) Neon Sapphire 3.)Nicole by O.P.I- Khloe had a little lam-lam 4.)Black
I love wearing darker colors during the winter and these are the ones I use them most.  I'm currently obsessed with the Nicole By O.P.I- Khloe had a little lam-lam.  

Talk to you guys later,
-Cynthiaxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment